Why Internet Marketing
Everyone is fundamentally aware of some kind of internet marketing. If you have email, which most of us do, you are deluged with some kind of marketing daily. Today there are many different choices when it comes to internet marketing or marketing your business and to pick the right path can be daunting. I have been following search marketing trends for almost 10 years and continue to make it a priority to attend conferences annually to stay up to date new developments.
Every business is unique on how they want or need to tackle their marketing strategies. The offers and choices when it comes to internet marketing are numerous, it is hard to determine which will be the best to help grow your business. When the phone book was king it was somewhat easier, but today the phone book has little meaning to most businesses since it is the internet where most people are looking for goods and services. To take it a step further, marketing has gone beyond the search engines and into the social media realm.
toniCarr Website Marketing Services
At toniCarr we take each element of internet marketing and pare it down to what would be the best return for your dollar and time. We know the best internet marketing and search engine optimization is an ongoing process. The more you know about internet marketing and how to do it yourself the better your marketing efforts will be for your business. We can help you do this and we can do it for you. We do not employ any marketing methodologies that would jeopardize the integrity of your website with the search engines or your clients.
This is a short list of the different types of Internet Marketing we offer:
- Search Engine Optimization - better known as SEO, getting your site to rank organically on the search engines
- Search Engine Marketing - or SEM is commonly thought of as paid placement, cost per click (CPC) on a search engine ranking page (SERP). It may also include your SEO efforts.
- CPC / PPC – acquiring traffic through purchasing ads, like SEM.
- Website Analytics – who is coming to your site, how are they finding your site and how do the search engines see your site. If you don’t have analytics you are working in the dark
- Geo Targeting – local search and mobile search
- Link building – who is linking to your site, where are your referrals coming from and what are the relevant links for business.
- Social Media Marketing – the hotbed of today’s marketing, Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, YouTube the list goes on. Social media encompasses many different aspects of internet marketing. Social Media is indexed on the search engines, it provides incoming links to your website, it is a blast of new information, people search for information on Social Media Sites.
- Email marketing – still believed to have the best return
- Blogging / Forums – keep your website fresh and current. Your viewers can now add content for you.
Even if you do not have a website, there are ways to market your business on the internet. I enjoy building websites for my clients, what I enjoy most is when they see their website rank on the search engines for a specific key word term or phrase for the first time.
Website Marketing Phone Consultations
We also offer phone consultations to review your site and give feedback on questions you may have.